Lowest prices for your stay
US$109
US$99
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Official Hotel
US$80
Hotels.comUS$109
PricelineUS$99
TravelocityUS$109
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2019 via mobile

Nancy Nancy Nancy. Is an amazing employee. She greated me with a smile. I requested earlier check in. She said No. However, this is why Nancy Rocks:: she offered to put me on the early check in list and to enjoy the sun by swimming or laying out at there pool. I felt loved . Thank u for being amazing. Your Boss is lucky to to have someone like u. Kudos.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank HalfDolphin
Reviewed 13 October 2019

The price was great, the room was big with two double beds, there was an elevator, they had hard boiled eggs and fresh fruit for breakfast along with the usual breakfast items. The tea selection was excellent. I had a sound sleep, the beds were comfortable. There was lots of free parking. I would stay again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2019 via mobile

We loved the hotel, close to freeway exits, rooms are big, we had a two queen sized beds, kitchen w/micro, especially loved the comfort of beds & pillows! (Feathered pillows) which for me is most comfortable. Bathroom spacious & our room had a nice recliner & patio! We were on 3rd floor, elevator a plus! Plenty of parking (small parking garage adjacent to hotel) Hotel offers continental breakfast as well, cereal, boil eggs, toast, bagels, tray of assorted sweet breads, fruit & coffee/juice,
Breakfast served in lobby which is small & narrow however hotel offers two areas for eating outside in patios,
Hotel has a pool, (we didn’t use it) but walked passed it & looked good,
Hotel a hidden Gem, clean & friendly staff!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Global798660
Reviewed 8 August 2019

I stayed in a good size room, the bed was very comfortable and I slept really well. The bathroom had been recently done up and was very nice. Pool area is very enjoyable and the hotel is in walking distance to downtown SLO.
Only issue was that breakfast was very basic and minimal.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank Rebecca M
Reviewed 22 July 2019

Room was very clean, very spacious for being a double queen room. Room had an enclosed balcony area. Small little kitchen area with fridge & microwave was unexpected. Bed and pillows were very comfy Will definitely stay again.

Room tip: The wall near the fridge was cracked+paint chipped.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank reagannrichards1