Lowest prices for your stay
US$109
US$99
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Official Hotel
US$80
Hotels.comUS$109
PricelineUS$99
TravelocityUS$109
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2021

DO NOT STAY HERE.

Manger charged me $50 because she stayed after the stay the there was blood on the sheets but WILL NOT SHOW PROOF! The only chance i got to speak to her she talked over me and hung up.

Room tip: Avoid this place completely there are way nicer hotel 1 block down and worth it. I switched hotels because of the horrible service.
Date of stay: November 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Diana Zuniga, General Manager at Hotel Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2021

Dear eruiz007 , Thank you very much for your review. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments regarding your experience during your stay and over the phone communication with our staff and myself. Yes, we have provided you with necessary pictures. It is a standard policy of our hotel to make notes and take pictures of all incidents. We have valid reason for this charge and apologize that we cannot see eye to eye on this. Thank you for your patience, with much appreciation, Diana Zuniga

Reviewed 1 October 2021 via mobile

If there was a 0 out of 5 I would have chosen 0. I get a phone call asking for my reason for staying at the hotel, very intrusive and nosy. I’ve never experienced anyone from a hotel calling asking our reason for staying there. It was strange. Then we get there, and we ask the reason why they called to question us. And she says, “reasons.” Then my boyfriend asked, “is it a secret?” And she says, “No.” and she doesn’t tell us why she questioned our reason to stay here. Slightly discriminating. She wasn’t friendly at all. She wouldn’t look at my boyfriend. She told my boyfriend to go outside….It gave us a bad taste in our mouth and we asked her to refund us. Go to another hotel!

Room tip: Just choose another hotel
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Diana Zuniga, General Manager at Hotel Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2021

Dear SuzD17,

Thank you very much for your review. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments regarding your experience during your check in process and over the phone communication with our staff. Unfortunately, yes, we do ask why you are coming to the area. It is a standard policy of our hotel. Our hotel has a no Locals Policy, but we will make exceptions for folks who have been burned out of a house or have some other pressing needs with valid reason.
Thank you, with much appreciation, Diana Zuniga

Reviewed 29 June 2021

We loved our room, the pool area and fire pit. They are so accommodating and friendly. They have a nice dining area but dinner is only open Wednesday through Sunday. The market is a nice touch. Danielle at the front was really helpful in finding a place to eat and hiking options.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Diana Zuniga, General Manager at Hotel Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2021

Dear icyn2021, Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time giving us 5 stars! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future!

Reviewed 9 June 2021

Quite location in walking distance to lots of nice restaurants and shopping. Pool and hot tub were nice and bed was comfortable. Easy check in and check out and ample parking for guests is included at no charge.

Date of stay: June 2021

Hello Leonard S, Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time giving us 4 stars! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future!

Reviewed 27 May 2021

We had a nice stay at this hotel. There was a slight miscommunication because my group decided to extend our stay on the front side (arrive 1 day earlier). Unfortunately, this was not communicated effectively with other staff because the following morning after our first day the housekeeper knocked on the door after 12 noon and was surprised to find people in the room (after check out time). I explained that we have the room booked for another 2 days. Then about 10 minutes later, a front desk staff came knocking on our door. Once again, I explained we have the room booked for two more days. Do I need to go down to the front desk so we can settle this?, I asked. She said, not it's okay. Then I didn't hear back from them again. I figured, ah they communicated what happened. No biggie. Anyway, the room was clean. Shower was good. Bed was comfortable. The pool and jacuzzi were inviting and we would have definitely used them if we had time. The hotel is right off the highway so it was easy to get on and off it. There is a gas station across that is open 24/7 so that was nice. There are also many restaurants nearby, within walking distance if you are willing.

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank rioshakes

Dear rioshakes, Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time giving us 5 stars! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future!