4 people are viewing this hotel
US$143
Hotels.comUS$159
PricelineUS$159
TravelocityUS$159
All reviews cal poly yogurt nice hotel decent breakfast close to downtown visiting slo comfortable beds would definitely stay here again nice stay breakfast room farmers market road trip freeway balcony campus microwave college
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2020

Great place and price. Location is perfect. Across from the Apple Farm. Staff always so friendly and helpful. Stay here several time while in San Luis Obispo. Rooms comfortable. Breakfast needs eggs, bacon and sausages.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank flyngp182
Tourist01465877419, Public Relations Manager at La Cuesta Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2020

Thanks so much for your review, flyngp182! We appreciate your comments and suggestions as we are always looking at ways to improve service and guest experience. We hope to see you again on your next visit to SLO town.

Reviewed 6 December 2019

Although I made my reservation some MONTHS in advance, a King room was NOT available when I checked in. Uh oh, I thought, but ultimately, our (2-bed) Queen room was just fine: clean, quiet, and with decent amenities. The location is great after an evening of fun at the PAC, and had some cool things going on like a sensing light (dim) for the bathroom when you went in at night. Also, the breakfast was just fine with a wide selection of items including fresh fruits (blueberries and strawberries!), and an automated pancake machine that was totally cool! Staff was great, with apologies about our "King" room reservation mix-up. Ok, the down side: the toilet was made for very short, young, dwarfs. As we are none of the above, it was like I needed to use my emergency beeper: "Help! I'm sitting on a tiny toilet and I can't get up!" Oh, and the heater/cooler unit is fairly noisy. But like I said, overall quite good - we'll be back!

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank schwakes
Tourist01465877419, Public Relations Manager at La Cuesta Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2019

Thank you for your review! We are one of the closest hotels to the PAC and Cal Poly and happy that you chose our location. Our team want to apologize for the reservation mix-up, we send confirmations and pre-arrival emails to check details before guests arrive to help ensure all requests are met and will will upgrade rooms if we have availability. We would be happy to upgrade you for free on your next visit, just request with our front desk Manager. Appreciate your review and look forward to hosting your next visit!

Reviewed 3 December 2019 via mobile

Staff was amazing with a great location, I work in the industry and this was one of the best first to last impressions I’ve had. Thank you to the courteous staff. Looking forward to the next visit.Thank you

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dppd2019
Tourist01465877419, Public Relations Manager at La Cuesta Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2019

Thank you for choosing us and we appreciate your feedback on our wonderful team who truly care about the guest experience. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!

Reviewed 14 November 2019

Stayed at this place for a business related trip. The place was very nice and the staff was polite and courteous. They were very helpful when I needed help with my car. They gave me several different places that I could go to get it checked out before my drive back to Southern California.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Trek798285
Associate-Manag... S, Guest Relations Manager at La Cuesta Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2019

We are happy that we were able to offer you a stay worth repeating, and sincerely appreciate your kind words. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to give us your feedback. We hope you will visit us again whether it be for business or pleasure.
-The La Cuesta Inn Team

Reviewed 10 November 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for a wedding at the beginning of October. The hotel had everything you could wish for really. Rooms could have been bigger. Beds are comfortable. We spent a lot of time around the pool which was a great way to relax after a week in New York and San Francisco. Would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ciaram811
Associate-Manag... S, Guest Relations Manager at La Cuesta Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2019

Dear Clara,
Thank you so much for your 5 star recommendation! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our team will love hearing your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you travel through our part of the country.

-The Team at the La Cuesta Inn