Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$85
Agoda.comUS$85
FindHotelUS$85
EtripUS$85
Trip.comUS$85
eDreamsUS$85
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 March 2021

The guy at the front desk was great. We asked for a quiet room and he put us in a room away from everyone (as opposed to "stackin' em up" like they do in the chains). Not the greatest hotel for sure, but at least seemed better than the other "inns" nearby

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank zbolander
Reviewed 28 December 2020 via mobile

Found this place on a whim because the original hotel cancelled my reservation. Glad I did! For the price I expected it to be mediocre, but I was very pleased. Also gave me a chance to really explore downtown SLO. This is going to be the place I stay at from now on. Don’t sleep on this place. Affordable and clean.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank PedroP165
Reviewed 23 August 2020

We stayed here for a one-night stop-over to Southern California. This place is far below par and can only be described as filthy. Here are some of the issues:
- Light switch at entrance didn't work
- Lamp in the corner doesn't work
- Closet door off rails/damaged
- Wifi not connecting on computer and kept on flaking out on phone
- Noise from above (poor sound insulation)
- Brown stain on towel
- Stains on bathtub
- Shredded curtains
- Big chunks of plaster off at closet wall
- Sink leaks
- Light switch cover plate in bathroom badly damaged
- Overall a very unkempt and filthy appearance, the carpet, the walls, the bathroom,...
- The pool was closed due to COVID but they made no attempts to accommodate a reservation system like other hotels do or compensate for this, nor was this communicated through their web site.

I'm also not a fan of the motor-lodge style architecture where the rooms and windows go straight out to the parking lot.

We paid $283 for a Saturday night stay for a room with two double beds, compared to $253 at The Kinney across the street for a Saturday night stay a week later for a junior suite which was clean and stylish. A night and day difference.

Remarkably the place was booked out solid the night we were there.

Don't go to the Inn. It's a rip-off at this price point. For $50 maybe, but then it would have never hit my radar. I've asked for a partial refund. I'll update here when I hear back.

Room tip: Don't stay here. If you must, don't stay on the ground floor.
Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank wolframarnold
Reviewed 23 May 2020 via mobile

We were traveling from LA to San Francisco and decided to unwind for a day in San Luis Obispo. The managers Troy and Gail were very gracious and helpful and treated like family. There are 4 of us and we were very comfortable. The room had two queen beds. The room was bright, well appointed and well maintained. We are definitely coming back.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jonrV2713PN
Reviewed 10 May 2020

My family and I stayed at the inn where the front desk person was very helpful and knowledgeable with the area. We were also impressed as the clerk did have a mask and gloves on while checking us in. We will return

Date of stay: May 2020