Lowest prices for your stay
US$94
Free cancellation until 05/10/22
PricelineUS$94
Hotels.comUS$81
TravelocityUS$81
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2021 via mobile

Not sure how this place passes health inspections. It is really run down & sad inside. Our room didn’t have toilet paper in the bathroom & when checking for bed bugs, we moticed how stained the mattresses were. The carpet seemed really worn & filthy. Cannot recommend & stay here at your own risk.

Room tip: Find any other hotel.
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jill E
Reviewed 21 October 2020

My Hotel room was quite large... I was told it looked out over the pool but all I saw was a parking lot next door and no pool anywhere in sight of my room. The room needed some deeper cleaning for sure but I still enjoyed staying there and the bed was comfortable . All the amenities you should expect and everything did work. The room was a little pricy for what you get but I would probably stay there again. Also, it was not nosey at all while I was there'd the hotel looked fairly sold out.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank raisorby1
Reviewed 16 September 2020 via mobile

This place was pretty decent for the price. Layed back. Nice pool n Jacuzzi was amazing! Bbq pits n grass area for chillaxin....
I would go back. Definitely need to upgrade a little bit but its still not bad!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank StevnsFam
Reviewed 14 September 2020

due to Covid the lobby was closed and we waited for 40 (yes, forty!!!) minutes in the extreme heat trying to check in. the process was excruciatingly slow and they only had 1 person working. it was horrible. they also price gauged us because it was CalPoly move in weekend, however I think all the hotels do that. the room was fine. it was clean and the air conditioning worked. the ice machine had clean ice. the location very convenient, super close to Target. I would not stay here again unless I had no other choices.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 24 July 2020

The new general manager Eyad has brought this place to life. My friend and I had a great stay and this hotel is close to everything! 10/10 would recommend a stay here if you want a relaxing visit to SLO

Date of stay: July 2020