Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$94
FindHotelUS$94
Agoda.comUS$94
eDreamsUS$94
EtripUS$94
Traveluro
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2021

Pictures looked great and the pool and jacuzzi area was actually nice in person, but honestly I was trying to give this place the benefit of the doubt, between the mismatched carpets, strange smell, and whipped head boards, I really was trying to overlook all those things. Honestly the main reason why I’m rating so low is Bc of the lack of cleanliness. There was PUBIC hair in the bathroom tub, when I went to dry off w the towels in the bathroom, there were long strands of grayish hair in the towels, a toe nail on the floor by the side of the bed. Trash on the floor by entrances, spider webs galore. I really think this place was over priced and still feel like barfing when I think of the pubic hair, random hair strands in what’s suppose to be clean towels, and a toe nail. Hands down the dirtiest place I’ve ever stayed.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2021

Pretty pricy for a run down basic hotel. Shower has no water pressure, so forget washing your hair. Had to ask for more towels and wash cloths. Person puking in parking lot, bring your ear plugs for hall noise, and keys had to be re-keyed twice. Was fairly clean, but felt like I needed to wipe things down when I arrived. Would only stay again as a last resort.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 20 June 2021 via mobile

Not sure how this place passes health inspections. It is really run down & sad inside. Our room didn’t have toilet paper in the bathroom & when checking for bed bugs, we moticed how stained the mattresses were. The carpet seemed really worn & filthy. Cannot recommend & stay here at your own risk.

Room tip: Find any other hotel.
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jill E
Reviewed 21 October 2020

My Hotel room was quite large... I was told it looked out over the pool but all I saw was a parking lot next door and no pool anywhere in sight of my room. The room needed some deeper cleaning for sure but I still enjoyed staying there and the bed was comfortable . All the amenities you should expect and everything did work. The room was a little pricy for what you get but I would probably stay there again. Also, it was not nosey at all while I was there'd the hotel looked fairly sold out.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank raisorby1
Reviewed 16 September 2020 via mobile

This place was pretty decent for the price. Layed back. Nice pool n Jacuzzi was amazing! Bbq pits n grass area for chillaxin....
I would go back. Definitely need to upgrade a little bit but its still not bad!

Date of stay: September 2020