Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$219
Hotels.comUS$195
PricelineUS$219
TravelocityUS$195
FindHotelUS$195
Trip.comUS$214
2,032 results
All reviews rock shower copper cafe themed rooms caveman room pink champagne cake madonna suite love nest dance floor one of a kind bucket list unique hotel old world road trip gift shop main building steakhouse kitsch
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2022 via mobile

Beautiful buildings but rooms are outdated . None of the outlets worked unless the light switches were on, beds were mushy, and constant noises made it hard to sleep. Tv had terrible picture and anytime people were talking in room next door, we could hear their entire conversation. Dinner at the steakhouse was delicious but so very expensive. Expect to pay close to $60 for one steak dinner. No fridge in the room, but front office stored left overs for us

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2022

I stayed at the Madonna Inn because I was promised "a cathedral of kitsch" and I was not disappointed on that score. The whole place is full-on experience from start to finish.

Public areas are all clean, well maintained, there are plenty of folk obviously attending to guests, to maintenance and so on. The check-in was quick and easy as was the check out. My bill was accurate although as I had booked through an online booking site there was a notable "resort fee" to pay on arrival.

The room was delightfully decorated, spacious and of nice quality of fitting. I had The Golfer. These rooms are in a small block away from the main building. The only inconvenience I had was the next door room was occupied by a very loud family who made a lot of noise until quite late and as there are connecting doors between the rooms there is no sound deadening. You can't predict stuff like that I guess. Another day with quiet occupants, my stay would have been perfect....

The restaurant is great. Its pretty amazing decor. There was a dance floor and a live band playing. The food was very good and the wine also. There were plenty of nice local options for the food and drink. This is the main steak house, the pink one!

I also had breakfast and this was at the Copper Mine Cafe onsite, and this was a nice breakfast, I liked the decor and the service was good too.

Date of stay: May 2022
1  Thank Alistair K
Reviewed 11 June 2022

I stayed here with my 12-year-old son, who was super excited to stay in the “Old World” suite, room 192. The room was so cool. A weird hybrid of caveman and crazy old grandma styles. Unfortunately, the room smelled like sewage. We reported it right away to the front desk who promised to take care of it while we were swimming in the pool. We asked if we could burn some incense to cover up the smell but they told us that we would be charged for smoking in the room if we did that. We came back to the same smell, covered up by the scent of some air freshener, but this didn't get rid of the sewage smell at all. If my son hadn't looked forward to staying in this room for months, I would have asked to move to a different room or requested a refund and stayed somewhere else. We opened all the windows stayed one night before leaving early the next morning. I told the front desk clerk that we loved the room, but the smell made it very difficult to enjoy our stay. The response was a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and a "we'll let the manager know about the smell"

If kitsch is really important, and cleanliness is not important at all, Madonna Inn is perfect. It seems to be a trade-off at this hotel, unfortunately.

Room tip: The “Old World” suite, room 192, smelled like sewage. Without the stench, it would have been a really fun room to stay in.
Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 8 June 2022

I don't even know where to start. This was one of my favorite trip experiences ever. Stayed in the Merry room. Tip: if you travel with large baggage, consider a smaller bag for the stay as there are only stairs.

The room: gorgeous. Lots of space to move around. Bed was comfortable, Decor was beautiful. The bathroom was amazing. Toilet has a bidet seat. Shower is spacious and beautiful. Good toiletries provided. Closet in room had two robes to wear.

The grounds: lovely gardens all around. Went to the pool after dinner. Pool is heated but it got into the 50s while we were there and was quite chilly upon exiting. Two hot tubs to choose from. I didn't get a drink at the pool bar but heard others talking about their tasty beverages.

Steakhouse: what a trip! Excellent service and delectable dishes.

Bakery: we got a piece of champagne cake to go to take back to our room. it was delicious!

Make sure to get some goblets for home from the gift shop. Would definitely come back here. Check in was a breeze and my friendly check in person gave me many tips and info about the place. When you come here there is no reason to NEED to leave the grounds but several businesses are down the street. Simply amazing.

Room tip: carry a smaller bag for this trip as there are no elevators
Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 31 May 2022

We didn't stay here, although based on the building and the self-guided tour of the property I think it would have been a fun stop. We walked around the Inn after our breakfast and there was something fun around every corner, including the gift shop that had a ton of really cool items for sale. Even if you don't stay here I would suggest stopping for a meal at either the Copper Cafe or the Steak house. There are even trails on the property if you have time to take a walk outside.

Room tip: Be sure to explore the whole property
Date of stay: May 2022