Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$65
Booking.comUS$65
Hotels.comUS$65
PricelineUS$65
TravelocityUS$65
Agoda.comUS$65
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2021

We have stayed here before and the price is reasonable when it is not a holiday weekend. This time there were bed bugs and I got bit the first night. I told them the next morning and they moved us quickly. The 2nd room was good. It is noisy, so bring your earplugs. The floor was sticky in the first room. Don't expect much water pressure. They do not have milk for your coffee only powdered cream.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 21 June 2021 via mobile

So again I stay at Motel six is all over the place when I’m contracting we decided to stay at this one motel six North...it’s very convenient to Avila Beach and also the Madonna Inn !
facility is pretty decently kept! the front desk is really great service ....the laundry facility here has a front load in is in really great shape has a good clean swimming pool with sitting areas with tables,chairs and umbrellas...Beds are in good condition everything was comfortable and clean I would totally recommend this especially for the price you can’t beat it! They have excellent management and staff here! They do serve free Coffee here which is nice to wake up and go have breakfast at several different places that are close by!
Plenty of parking including if you have a trailer! It’s nice because you can drive all the way around the facility. Easy access to the freeway as well!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2020 via mobile

I had a great experience with this hotel very friendly very informative The room was great very comfortable very clean looking forward to come back to this hotel thank you so much hotel 6 very Glad that I came here very nice thank you so much for the Benavides family

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 San Luis Obispo, CA - North, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2020

Hi Jose,

Thank you for sharing your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Until the next time, We’ll Leave the Light on For You!

Reviewed 11 August 2019 via mobile

I find Motel 6’s to be hit or miss, this one was a miss. Non-smoking room reeked of cigarette smoke. Shower was very strange, the shower head pointed in across from the faucet. Room was dirty. Thankfully I had antibacterial wipes and wiped down the light switches, door handles, and door frames which were visibly dirty. Would not stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2019

I was driving from SF to LA and stopped just for one night. Spacious room for a motel. Good wifi and super clean. Close to the supermarket WholeFood, so very convenient. I would recommend for a short stay.

Date of stay: June 2019