Lowest prices for your stay
Official Website
US$80
Free cancellation until 15/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$85
Free cancellation until 15/10/22
Agoda.com
US$75
Expedia.comUS$85
Hotels.comUS$85
PricelineUS$85
All reviews pool and hot tub road trip slo accommodations muffins
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2020

My boyfriend was checking in and I was waiting outside by the car. Right away the hotel feels a little bit sketchy someone cat called me and there's a homeless person sleeping outside near the rooms. They said our room was ready and that the door was left open which I find very unsafe considering anybody could walk in. I walked into the room and it smelled heavily of cigarettes. We went back and complained. They gave us another room which at least it looks clean the lighting kind of sucks, the TV does not work, their air conditioning does not work either. They only gave us two towels. No hand or face towels and the bathroom has a broken lock. When we complained about the AC the next day they said they knew that it didn't work but they didn't tell us. Considering one of the days was 90° I would have wanted a room that had AC. It also cost extra to check in early even just an hour where I find most hotels are able to accommodate a little bit for early check-in. We asked for a late check-out which. As we were changing and getting ready in those extra 30 minutes the house cleaning people were banging on the door and opening it at least three separate times. I could hear people clearly talking outside of my room since the walls are so thin. And the laundry nearby disrupted my sleep. Overall the hotel room is good just to sleep in just don't don't expect to enjoy any of the room accomodations.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tina M, Other at Sands Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate that you have taken the time to share your recent experience and find this very distressing. Our primary goal is always to provide our guests with an enjoyable experience. Guest satisfaction is of the utmost importance, and please rest assured that your observations have been duly noted and will be dealt with appropriately. Once again, I thank you for your feedback and apologize for not providing you with a better stay. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another
chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 21 April 2020 via mobile

Wonderful lady at front desk was amazing and helpful I love this place I highly recommend pool their very well priced they are good and amazing awesome location where is very comfortable there they have microwaves and refrigerators in every room and suites available for those who want more space the lady at the front desk is awesome very professional I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who wants to visit slo

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi Laurenj805805,

Thank you very much for your kind review and recommendation. We are so encouraged to do good always for our guests. We are really appreciative of your generous compliments about our location, staff, and our amenities. Thanks for rewarding our efforts in providing the best service to our guests. Looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 12 April 2020 via mobile

Really nice spacious room and living room, extremely well kept and clean!! Will use this hotel everytime, front desk lady very nice also and welcoming. Also the store is right around the corner and 24hrs so it was convenient.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Manoj Chawla, General Manager at Sands Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 March 2020

My wife, Portuguese Water Dog (Rio) and I enjoyed our stay here. The staff was responsive, the rooms were comfortable and everything was well maintained. Good King sized bed. Very reasonable rate. Good location.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank mclurman

Hi mclurman,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and to acknowledge the efforts of our hardworking staff to be as accommodating, helpful, and welcoming as possible. We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition.

We thank you so much for your business and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 March 2020 via mobile

This little motel in currently being renovated. But they still need more than paint. The beds were nothing but uncomfortable springs. The counter area was low and the toilet seemed to be sized for a toddler. On checking in we had no pillows and needed to go to the office to get some. There is no soundproofing in this motel. You could hear everything outside. Not a restful overnight stay. The free breakfast was nothing but cereal and some purchased pastries.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank twinnzmom

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate that you have taken the time to share your recent experience and find this very distressing. Our primary goal is always to provide our guests with an enjoyable experience. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Know that we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.