“Yummy”
Review of Noah's Bagels

Noah's Bagels
Ranked #3 of 10 Bakeries in San Mateo
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Before going vegan I loved eating here- I just wish they have vegan options so I can still enjoy their bagels and cream cheeses now that I've transitioned!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

It's a Noah's...you get pretty much what you get at every location. One question I have is why they seem to fire the staff every six months or so. I get to know the people there, they remember me and my order, and then one day they just vanish. Weird.

But...The bagels are good, the orders are usually quick and without mistakes, and the people are pretty friendly.

Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

Really awesome bagels. I Tried the jalapeño bagel with jalapeño spread. This resulted in a little spiciness, but I loved it. Don't know why this place has such a low rating.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

i know that cold stone ice cream is the same (i would imagine) at any cold stone ice cream shop you would go to. right?

what makes it special is the person behind the counter who mixes the ice cream and the extras you add to it. the friendliness, the smile, the happy-to-be-there-to-help-you attitude.

i asked for coffee ice cream w/almonds and choc fudge (to mimic jamoca almond fudge at baskin, one of my favorites). and the guy did a totally fantastic job. hubby had dark choc w/almonds, nothing special, but it was done well. both had lots of almonds, if you like almonds in your ice cream, you know what i mean...there were nuts in every bite. :)

i wish i'd gotten the guy's name. it was a monday morning in july around 11:30am.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

visited this location again a couple weeks ago (against our better judgment) because of time constraints. ordered a nova lox and schmear. it barely had any schmear. the salmon was hardly there and the bagel wasn't cut through all the way.

i didn't think tooo much of it until today, when we went to the "other" location in foster city. it's only then i realized what a nova lox and schmear bagel should look like and taste like.

the staff at the 4th avenue location aren't friendly, they seem too depressed to even offer a smile to the customers.