“Great Sandwich Shop in San Mateo”
Review of Ravioli House

Ravioli House
Ranked #63 of 417 Restaurants in San Mateo
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 4 April 2015

Great sandwiches
Liked the Cuban sandwich and pulled pork sandwich
Have roasted turkey sandwich
Have Dutch crunch bread
Have ravioli with meat, cheese, or veggies; and salads
Friendly counter service
Crowded for lunch

Reviewed 13 October 2014

Remember that whole thing about doing what you do well? The Ravioli House offers excellent homemade ravioli with a variety of fillings and sauce in clean modest shop. Highly recommend the Spicy Sicilian ravioli with a marinara sauce. But man (and woman) does not live by ravioli alone. The deli sandwiches are as delicious as they are creative (meatloaf with pickles on it - I'm just saying).

Reviewed 1 October 2014

They smoke many of their own meats in back! My personal fave is a hot pastrami with cheddar cheese on sliced sourdough with avocado and the jalapeno garlic sauce. Jalapeno garlic sauce is mandatory on any sandwich!

Ravioli is excellent too. I usually buy it cold to cook at home.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We wanted a good lunch that was quick and we were very pleased. My wife had a hot turkey sandwich and I had an Italian chicken sandwich. Both were good and we had leftovers.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch. I ordered a meatball sandwich which was terrific and my cousin ordered a meatloaf sandwich which thoroughly enjoyed.
This place has been here forever and good food is the reason why!