“Quick lunch that filled us enough to skip dinner”
Review of Ravioli House

Ravioli House
Ranked #70 of 431 Restaurants in San Mateo
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 11 April 2017

We arrived in San Francisco and wanted to enjoy a good lunch before our 3 hour drive to Yosemite. Yelp pointed us to Ravioli House. We ordered 4 different sandwiches and one order of ravioli. Sandwiches were huge and bread was delicious. My 15 year old daughter didn't like the ravioli but everyone else at the table enjoyed it for her! We were so full we literally did not need to eat dinner. Great grocery store down the street to grab hotel essentials too!

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Visited for lunch. Good hospitable staff. Amazing ravioli. Good quality and quantity for an amazing lunch.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Great place on south B Street for early meals if need be.They have quite a menu but you can customize your choice to your liking. Portions are huge. Ravioli can be eaten here or purchased refrigerator cold and heated at home. My favorite is chicken with housemade pesto. Staff is very helpful in assisting with your choice with other suggestions. Specialties are a big favorite here. Bring a good appetite. You can do take out if you cannot finish the meal. Open till 3pm.

1  Thank David O
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

The best sandwich of my life for decades. I've been getting the pastrami and swiss on dutch crunch since 1986 when we moved to San Mateo, a couple blocks away. I was 9 then and I used to get my sandwich on my way to school. This is my school cafeteria and yes I know I'm spoiled. It's 30 years later, the owners have changed....but my mom still lives a few blocks over and my sandwich beckons me when I visit. Its just as good as ever! I keep a pic of it on my phone!

Reviewed 12 August 2015

Excellent homemade ravioli! We tried both the meat sauce and pesto and two kinds of ravioli, all were as good as some we have had in Italy. Portions are large and staff is very nice. Sit down table space is limited, it was very warm the day we visited and there is no AC, but that should not be a problem most of the year.