“Alays a good time”

The Ranch Nightclub & Restaruant
Ranked #5 of 9 Restaurants in San Miguel
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I've been there as much as any customer, I think. I've seen concerts such as Puddle of Mudd, Buck Cherry, Tyler Farr, Mickey Avalon, Kottonmouth Kings, and lots of local talent.
I've seen midget wrestling, jello wrestling, and dozens of semi famous and almost famous stand up comics. Been there for Vegas nights, and fund raisers.
One thing that never fails: Marty, Sheila, their family and their crew ALWAYS knock themselves out to make sure everyone is having fun.
The menu isn't big, but the food is diverse, delicious, and fairly priced. Drinks at the full bar run about half of the downtown Paso Robles bars. On par with the bars in Atascadero.
I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 3 December 2014

We went here for a birthday celebration and the food was good and prices were reasonable. It is not romantic and is loud and I would not take any kids here. The dining tables and the bar are in the same room, it is a large room with a stage. We did not stay for the mud wrestling they were having later, it got way too noisey.

Reviewed 11 September 2014

We went to The Ranch on Wed comedy night. Had such a good time between the Professional LA comedians and the quite good steaks and drinks. We will be going back. Prices are reasonable, atmosphere is rustic cowboy bar. For more of a standard restaurant go next door to their steakhouse. Same good menu.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I am extremely unimpressed with the new part of the Ranch, I cant even call it a restaurant. I had family here from out of town, took them out to dinner at the ranch. What a joke. I was too p'od off to even handle what happened. I ordered Filet Mignon, what they served was more along the line of that horrible sandwich spread, deviled ham! It was pressed together to resemble a steak. None of us could hardly eat our meals and felt ill. Thanks Marty for welcoming my family to our town. I cant rate this, theres not a negative selection! $75 bucks

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stopped by the new Steakhouse to see what the new menu is like. They've remodeled the area next to The Ranch nightclub and there's a small bar located inside the Steakhouse in addition to the one inside the nightclub. We had already eaten lunch so just wanted to try some appetizers. My husband ordered the coconut shrimp with French fries but only ate one of the shrimp because they tasted frozen. The French fries looked tasty but they weren't very hot so he didn't eat those. I ordered the stuffed mushrooms and received 3 small and 1 medium-sized mushroom. The smaller mushrooms had stuffing in them but I mostly tasted bacon (I'm not complaining but would have preferred a little less bacon). The medium size mushroom had everything that was listed on the menu and was tastier than the 3 smaller ones. The rice underneath the mushrooms was lukewarm and I almost sent my order back but didn't. We like this place and will go back for a steak dinner one night. Their cocktail prices are steep for the area ($8/drink). The bar in the steakhouse only has one brand of vodka and one brand of gin; two of the higher priced liquors. Our server was so pleasant and very accommodating. We'll definitely go back but will skip the appetizers.

1  Thank K. B