“New Entre Item”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 February 2018

My wife and I were treated to a special last Saturday evening at dinner, Sweet Potato Ravioli. It was fabulous. We totally enjoyed. Service as usual was great.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We have done dinner here many times in recent years after never really going as a youngster. We even chose this to celebrate my mother’s 75th birthday. They have good service, good portions, and tasty. Wine selection is also good. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

The restaurant was very busy, but the staff was attentive and our meals were served in a timely manner. All the dishes are delicious: appetizers, salads, and pastas. The ambience and decor are beautiful. I was impressed overall. We will return for another big family get-together in the near future.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

After looking into many venues and getting many other bids, this place came through for us and was a great success.They set up tables outside and it was a lovely relaxed atmosphere. The service was fantastic and the food was wonderful. We had a choice of Salmon with pasta and vegetables and or chicken with pasta and vegetables.There is also a banquet room inside for gatherings, This is a great place for a romantic meal with great staff.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

If you love true authentic Italian cuisine, this is a must go to! Cozy and romantic with a great bar area and outside patio dining. The food is to die for. Freshly prepared with authentic and fresh ingredients. The fried zucchini appetizer was just like my mother used to make. Delicious. We had the minestrone which was delicious especially on a cold rainy night. I also had the Pasta Carbonara which was fabulous and my date had the sauteed prawns; also fantastic. Being Italian, I appreciate quality in my Italian food and this restaurant surpassed all my highest expectations. You would be doing yourself an injustice if you do not try this gastronomical gem.