“Excellent Pie!”

Add it.
Red Boy Pizza
Ranked #132 of 247 Restaurants in San Rafael
Reviewed 23 July 2016

House sitting and needing some good pizza! Look at several reveiws however many didn't deliver. Found Red Boy Pizza in Larkspur. Yes !! Free delivery , great menu and good prices. Got in here in the time allotted and my pizza was HOT! Excellent

Delivery guy was not creepy at all very nice and even stopped by Molly Stones' to grab a Jalepeno because he forgot my side of jalepenos (that doesn't work but thanks for trying) super happy with my choice ordering again tonight!

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I remember Red Boy was one of the first pizza places I went to when I moved to California with my family in the 70s. We'd spend Sunday nights looking at the cool multi-colored fiber optic lamp and enjoyed pep and mushroom or hamburger and green onion pizzas with a great sourdough crust.

Well, those days are over. There's nothing I can recommend about the Red Boy of today. The crust isn't sour like in the old days. The sauce is bland. The cheese doesn't taste fresh and when you slide a slice off the pie, it doesn't stretch out like real pizza cheese is supposed to.

The people there are fine --. they aren't rude like other pizza places in San Rafael. But there's no reason to go to this place when you have fine old establishments like Lococos and Mulberry Street nearby in San Rafael!

Reviewed 31 August 2015

We really wanted to like their pizza. They've been around a long time...but sometimes age does not translate to quality. Or even taste. The crust was super-bland, the wait for delivery felt like forever. The guy on the phone admitted he was new and didn't know what was happening. A pro? The put slices of fresh tomato on the cooked pizza. Is this a "pro"?

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Redboy pizza has been around as long as I can remember....
Others come and go. Redboy stands the test of time.
Sourdough crust is the best!
Think I'll order one now!

Reviewed 25 November 2014

We ordered the the California for take out. It's a good pizza with artichokes, mushrooms, red onions and cheese. Nothing extravagant but just a nice pizza. The salad we ordered was good too, just an average Caesar. Seems like a safe choice.

1  Thank Odenburb