“Fresh sushi 🍣 presented...”
Review of Sakura Sushi

Sakura Sushi
Ranked #51 of 249 Restaurants in San Rafael
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

beautifully. A feast for the eyes and absolutely delicious. A must recommendation if you're in San Rafael.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Looking for somewhere close to my office and heard about this hidden gem. I had the sushi lunch special, California roll and 8 pieces of sashimi-chef' s choice. Came with miso soup and a small salad. All delicious and a reasonable price for lunch. Will definitely try this place again.

2  Thank Kiddergirl
Reviewed 16 March 2017

I went here not hoping for much, as I have been let down time and time again by sushi in Marin...But...surprise! This place was really good. First of all, the staff are very cheery and helpful, checking on us repeatedly but not in an annoying way. I got the tempura and it was VERY good. tempura so often can be soggy, or oily. This tempura was obviously done the correct way, with very cold batter and very hot oil to minimize grease and to get that really crispy, very light batter.

On to the sushi. We watched the sushi chef use a propane torch to lightly finish off a seared salmon - and our sushi was very, very fresh. My son kept ordering more and more orders after he finished what he initially ordered. The unagi was very good as well.

when the bill came, we found it to be very reasonable as well!

Finally, the atmosphere was very nice in the restaurant, and. although we d dnot have any, there was an extensive sake menu.

Finally good Marin sushi!! Yay!

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Beautifully appointed since the remodel. I feel as if I am in a most spectacular restaurant in Japan. The food is the best!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

We always look for the best sushi, and this place is just great. Michael, the owner, is so friendly and helpful, as are the staff. The food is just terrific, so fresh and wonderful, creative sushi rolls. Terrific choice of sake with recommendations if you ask. We wanted to go to this restaurant two nights in a row. That's how good it was. Couldn't get enough in one sitting. Lucky San Rafael!!

1  Thank razortupence