“Go to spot before Rafael Film Center”
Review of Falafel Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Falafel Hut
Ranked #87 of 247 Restaurants in San Rafael
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Warm staff. Order at the counter, get a number and they bring it to you. Simple and good Middle Eastern cuisine. Great for my wife and me- she loves falafel and hummus, and I, essentially Paleo, can get their variety of well-seasoned meats on a nice salad. We go there regularly, good prices in an over-priced town!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, good service, decent beer and wine selection and amazing food. This is a must go for falafel lovers!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Its not a fancy place but the food is very good and even Robin Williams liked to go there. I love this type of food and I can't find anything I don't like to eat there.

Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

Favorite spot in San Rafael. The meat is cooked to perfection, great laid back spot.
Don't miss the rose water!

Reviewed 9 July 2015

This place has really good babaganoush, but more often than not everything else is mediocre at best. And, even though we always order the same thing, we are charged differently each trip. I really like Mediterranean food, but the quality and service here have really slipped lately