“Great food with some nice healthy options”
Review of Falafel Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Falafel Hut
Ranked #89 of 249 Restaurants in San Rafael
Reviewed 28 September 2017

We have some gluten free folks in out family and I recently discovered the falafel balls at Falafel Hut are GF. They are also REALLY good. The menu features some excellent choices to add quality, tasty veggies to your diet and you can't go wrong with a side of falafel balls. My teens love it and so do I. Very nice people run the place as well. Check 'em out for lunch or dinner sometime.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Food is always fresh and tasty. Good for non-meat eaters as well. Pricing is cheap compared to the quantity of food you get!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Warm staff. Order at the counter, get a number and they bring it to you. Simple and good Middle Eastern cuisine. Great for my wife and me- she loves falafel and hummus, and I, essentially Paleo, can get their variety of well-seasoned meats on a nice salad. We go there regularly, good prices in an over-priced town!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, good service, decent beer and wine selection and amazing food. This is a must go for falafel lovers!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Its not a fancy place but the food is very good and even Robin Williams liked to go there. I love this type of food and I can't find anything I don't like to eat there.