“After Mountain Biking dinner”

Ristorante La Toscana
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante La Toscana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 239 Restaurants in San Rafael
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: North San Pedro
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Tired and hungry after a 2 1/2 hour ride, we stopped in for dinner and were not disappointed. Nice beer selection for an Italian restaurant and the food was great. My cannelloni was the best I've had. Another winner was the eggplant. La Toscana was a great choice for our group.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Just had the best Gnocchi since I originally had this in Milan some 30 years ago. It was made with a Gorgonzola sauce, that I requested, and it was wonderful.

1  Thank 1Robinson2_3
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

My wife, daughter and I had dinner here tonight. I was not impressed with this dining experience. The food and atmosphere did not match the price. My wife and Daughter said they enjoyed it though. I had the Cannelloni, the presentation of this dish was plain at best. The flavor and texture was not appealing. The service was great though.

1  Thank Gravy64
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

The food is pretty good. I'm not all that impressed but it's a nice atmosphere and the service is excellent.

They have a really nice bar.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

italian food is a crowd favorite and this spot off the 101 is surprisingly inviting with a full dining room, bar eating area and outdoor seating (when weather permits). I've eaten here 5-10 times and while it is decent, I'm not saying it is spectacular. Service is just okay (enthusiastic but not thorough), entrees are decent, salads okay... big problem with their air conditioning on several occasions, we froze (as did the tables next to us). Just couldn't get it right. Made for a not to pleasant visit. Sorry to say.