“Out of the many available...”
Review of Napoli

Napoli
Ranked #81 of 247 Restaurants in San Rafael
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We have plenty of pizza choices here in San Rafael. Napoli is the one that I consider authentic.
Great place to enjoy Italian food for lunch or dinner.
Family owned/run. The people are wonderful.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

With my son and his young family we wanted something quick, easy, and comforting. Napoli hit it out of the park !

We started with a large Greek Salad...other than a few of the olives had pits, it was very good, exactly what we were looking for and gave us something to dive in quickly. With two small boys one and two year old this was like match play almost...the staff were all over this and got us out before the kids took control.

Had meatballs, pepperoni pizza, and a plain pie...you can tell from my earlier reviews that pizza is important to PesceCanne.

All were well done, the food was great, service fast and friendly, and what a find this turned out to be.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

My yelp reviews of this pizzeria which serves other food were taken down. I suspect it is because the owner advertises on yelp. The pizza I had here was the worst I had had in a long time. I don't know how they get good reviews on Yelp (paid advertising ;) ) but Extreme Pizza, even a chain does far better and Amicis outclasses this joint. So many better pizza options.

2  Thank REH999
Reviewed 18 February 2016

A tiny place in a busy area. Staff always welcoming and friendly.
All food is really tasty. Not limited to pizzas.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

We enjoyed an excellent hot shrimp appetizer in a wine/lemon sauce plus 2 pasta dishes with red sauce, shrimp and scallops. Wine was good but expensive for Italian red wine at $38 a bottle.