“Great for lunch and dinner!”
Review of Vin Antico

Vin Antico
Reserve with OpenTable
Vin Antico is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 247 Restaurants in San Rafael
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Vin Antico, Where passion meets the plate. Eclectic Wine Bar, Artisanal cocktails
Reviewed 30 September 2017

This restaurant came highly recommended to me by the 3 guests I was with, although I hadn't been. The service was professional and efficient. I loved the food I ordered, just the right amount as well and my other guests each ordered different dishes on menu and loved theirs as well.
The ambiance was very nice as well. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

I was here with 5 colleagues. No complaints about the food, but the atmosphere is sort of bland. Service also wasn't great. We ordered wine, which we had to remind the waiter about after the entrees arrived. There also was a problem with one of our meals where the wrong order was prepared. They put a rush on getting him his food, but it was a good 10+ minutes while he waited. I would have expected some kind of consideration for that screw up, like waiving the cost of his Wagu Burger - but there was nothing forthcoming.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Sometimes you take your chances - it's not the biggest place. Great food though, and wine. I don't know why more people don't know about Vin Antico. It's been around for a LONG time. Great place to just have a glass of wine and an appetizer with a gal pal, meet after work, etc.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We've been back to VinAntico 2x since it changed hands, and both times have been very good.
We've have grilled veggies, pasta, salad, etc., and it's all been good.
We'll walk down from theater and have a great meal afterwards.
There's only a couple of good evening spots in San Rafael, and now this is a consistently go to restaurant.
We've watched the cooks, and they do their work well.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We had a great time with a group of friends.

Food was great along with the drinks.

I am sure you would enjoy meeting a group of friends here also.