“Excellent early evening supper”
Review of Pier 15

Pier 15
Ranked #30 of 239 Restaurants in San Rafael
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

This is a great restaurant. Service was outstanding. Seating was comfortable, pleasant and atmosphere was perfectly relaxing. I went with one of the evening specials. A very nicely prepared Alfredo with linguini noodles. Pasta was prepared perfectly, Alfredo sauce was nice and rich, creamy and perfectly seasoned. Very satisfying meal.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Ate there over Labor Day weekend...food & service was good. Ate out in the area over the marina. Food was yummy! Even got a surprise birthday dessert!! Only drawback was we had to chase our waiter to get the check. Left us sitting for a long time.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

A very big place. The front is a bar with plenty of tables. Has a Pub feeling. The center/next room is indoor seating. The next is a patio, half indoor and other half outdoor. The outdoor patio sits above the water with views of the pier and mountains. Was seated right away and the food served within 5-10 minutes of ordering. Was given a complimentary basket of bread and butter before placing my order. And more bread per my request when my order was served. Waiters asked several times if everything was ok. Ordered the special, a spicy seafood soup with carrots, zucchini and mushrooms. Best seafood soup I've ever tried. Very tasty, hot, spicy and good seafood portion. The restaurant has a very relax ambient and looked clean. Dress casual. I can't wait to visit again to try the pasta. I took a business card and a to-go menu to remember its' location.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I took my sister here for her birthday. She had a shrimp Louie, which she enjoyed. We shared the fried calamari which was fine. I had a Caesar salad. Not the very best but oh so far from the worst. The sheltered patio over the water was lovely. I would go again.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Went for brunch on a saturday. Rustic restaurant on the water. Sat outside, looks like many locals and regulars frequent the place. Food and service were good, but nothing outstanding.