“Great Pho' Happy Host!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pho Saigon Noodle House
Ranked #53 of 162 Restaurants in San Ramon
Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

The best pho' in this area hands down! Their take-out is just as good with all the fixings you would expect. The host will take your order once and remember you by name every time you come back. The location is hard to find and in a corner, but well worth the search.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

We used to patronize Pho Saigon regularly when we lived in San Ramon. I stopped by for dinner during a recent trip and realized how much I missed the reliable quality and flavor of the sauce on their bun. Everywhere I've been since has had a variation on the sauce. I like that they are casual and quick for lunch or dinner, and I can always rely on consistent quality. Well worth a try.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We've been here a few times. The food and service has always been good. Tonight, however, the soup was a little saltier than usual and the service was ok. One thing that bothered me was when a young female server poured water and allowed the tip of the pitcher to be completely submerged into our glasses. Not very sanitary. Other than that, food was delicious and tasty as always.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

This restaurant is conveniently located in a strip mall near residential homes. The broth of the Pho noodle soup is very tasty (not too salty for my palate) and portion sizes are reasonable. They also have rice plates, which are also very good. Staff is friendly.