This was a relatively clean Motel 6 although it did not hold a candle to the Motel 6 we experienced in Buellton.
Low marks for the mold in the bathroom and a bathroom fan that sounded like a freight train. Also, there was a bit of a creep factor with folks just hanging out smoking on the stairways on the way to the parking lot. No fun stepping over these people smoking, reminiscent of the old days of high school.
Tom Bodett leaves the light on so you can see if the place measures up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 San Simeon - Hearst Castle Area is 6 miles from Hearst Castle and across the street from the ocean! Some rooms offer a partial view of the ocean. Enjoy our on-site restaurant, outdoor pool and smoke free rooms. Wi-Fi is available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and TripOnline SA so you can book your Motel 6 San Simeon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 San Simeon Hotel San Simeon
- Motel 6 San Simeon Hearst Castle Area
- Motel Six San Simeon
- San Simeon Motel Six
- San Simeon Motel 6