“Pink on the Beach - Katie is rocking the house!”
Review of Shoreline Cafe

Shoreline Cafe
Ranked #61 of 585 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Katie is an amazing server. She has offered us some wonderful suggestions - the prickly pear margarita is tasty - tart and sweet at the same time. The spicy seared ahi rocks!! Love it.
I can sit in the sand and wiggle my toes, enjoying the sun and my margarita!

1  Thank Lisa G

Reviewed 25 April 2018

I should start off by saying we come here a lot. Having a table directly on the beach is a fantastic experience-- the venue is simply unbeatable when the weather is right. The service is always great even when the restaurant is busy. That being said, the food is nothing above average. It isn't bad food, but nothing to write home about. Avoid the burgers if you can.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Amazing view and great service, but if you're a vegetarian, beware. We ordered two of the veggie burgers and they tasted horrible. They looked like hamburger and smelled "off" for a veggie burger so we asked the server and he assured us they were veggie burgers. I'm not sure if they're being cooked in the same spots as the meat burgers and fish, but they did not taste good at all. My daughter and I both set ours aside after one bite each. My other daughter and husband, not vegetarian, thought they tasted great. They enjoyed their meals. One ordered fish tacos, the other a burger.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Were on a bike ride and stopped for a quick bite and a couple of beers. The service is a little spotty, but you can't beat the location. You can eat on the deck or on the beach. There were four of us and we had a tuna melt, quesadilla, a burger, and nachos. Some people were finishing up breakfast and that looked pretty darn good so maybe next time...

2  Thank somrtravl
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

In town, but out of the fray of State Street. Right on the beach, across from Santa Barbara City College. You can eat on the raised indoor patio or on the sand. Great views! Excellent fresh food choices: breakfasts until 11:30, lunches include everything from ahi or salmon salads to burgers, nachos, burritos, soups, sandwiches, fish or shrimp & chips, and plates. Casual, good food, great location. Lunches range from around $9 to $17. Great choice.

1  Thank Kathi C