All reviews across the street great location tiled bathroom east beach ocean view friendly receptionist nice pool walk in shower pool deck full kitchen coffee maker free parking two nights would definitely stay here again sitting area rooms are small downtown area
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Was in Santa Barbara for business and stayed here two nights. The rooms are island like designed and very welcoming. Beautiful surrounding area. The lobby is very welcoming with hot coffee, and snacks. Pool area was quaint; and enjoyable. Would certainly stay again!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2018

We spent only 3 nights, but everything was excellent and we will certainly be back. There are very few rooms, maybe 8 or 9, all that open out onto the view of the pool. The rooms on the second story have a deck with chairs and a table in front of their rooms. There are two large sofa seating areas with great cushions and lounge chairs around the pool. Our room had a fridge, coffee making, and was exceptionally clean. Nice touches like coffee in the common area and a water cooler for drinking water. A great relaxing place to use as a base. The only issue we had was the person in the room above us was pacing, seven steps one way and then back on two of the mornings. We mentioned it to the front desk, and it seemed to help since the pacing did start until an hour later on the second morning. This is the only reason I didn't provide 5 stars, was that we were woken at 6:30 by the sound from the room above.

Room tip: The second level rooms have a outside sitting area with a table and 2 chairs
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kim M
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Rooms are small, but very cute! Extremely clean. Decor is very modern. Our room had a fridge, coffee maker and a fireplace! Big bottles of toiletries ( good quality) , enough for everyone in the family and plenty of towels. Good neighborhood and many food choices. Everyone was nice and very helpful! Great hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2018

I spent 5 nights at Blue Sands Inn. Plans change, and when I extended my stay, they were very accommodating, and set me up in three different rooms. So I ended up staying in 1/4 of the rooms at this fine boutique hotel. #12 had a King Bed with great view of Palm Park and the beach. #7 had a King Bed, cozy fireplace and good space. # 1 had 2 Queen Beds, and a full kitchen, with table. Each was quiet and comfortable. Just what you need, beautifully decorated with new furnishings.
Blue Sands is dog friendly, and they were lovely to me and my golden retriever!

Room tip: Ask about amenities, every room is unique.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2018

My husband, son and I stayed at the Blue Sands Inn for one night. The room was very well appointed and the renovation was well done- very nice, modern finishes and clear attention to detail. The fireplace was a nice touch as it was a little chilly when we were there. Coffee, tea and cookies in the lobby. Small pool. Great location- close to State street, right next door to Santa Barbara Inn which has a great outdoor area with amazing happy hour food/drinks.

• Trip type: Travelled with family