“Healthy quick lunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Walking down the street, we were looking for a light lunch on the road. We were not disappointed. Healthy, light & satisfying. And reasonable $$ wise considering the location.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

We had a late lunch here yesterday. I had the Caesar Salad with grilled chicken which I didn't overly enjoy. It had way too much sauce on it and the croutons were really soggy. It came with avocado but it didn't taste very fresh. From reviews I was expecting it to be fresh and healthy food but i didn't get that with the taste. My partner had the vegetable pasta which he enjoyed. We shared a chocolate shake which was great and the staff were really friendly

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

I got the Aragula Salad with Salmon, all ingredients were fresh. Salmon was cooked well. If you're just stopping for lunch the half portion is definitely enough! Nice outdoor seating too.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Cute cafe - pay when you order and they deliver the food to your table. I had a grilled eggplant sandwich on toasted 9 grain with roasted red peppers, feta cheese, pesto and sprouts which they serve with blue chips and salsa. I ate every single morsel. My daughter had a soy burger on what she thought would be a sourdough roll not sourdough slice - who makes a burger on sliced bread?! Weird. She added Gorgonzola cheese. The burger had lettuce tomato and red onion and thousand island dressing which she has them put on the side. Despite the disappointment in bread, she loved her burger. My mother had their tostada salad which she did not enjoy so as a result she did not finish her meal and left there hungry. We three shared their flourless chocolate cake and had mixed emotions. They served it very cold - The cake was dense and more tasting like a very thick brownie. Normally cakes are are light and fluffy and although the taste was there it lacked something. Overall their menu looked appetizing and I would go again.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

The food was bland with a lack luster setting. We heard good things about it but we're disappointed. My husband had soup and salad, and I had nachos. Glad we tested it before we decided to take visitors coming this weekend. Healthy and vegatarian doesn't have to be bland.