“Unsual event”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed 1 July 2017

We stopped at this busy location in the late afternoon for iced decaf lattes. While waiting in line the facility experienced a power outage. This more than limited staff to serve much of anything to waiting customers. I have to say they handled this unexpected occurance beautifully and offered ice tea and iced caffeinated coffee at no cost. We decided on ice water and did not stay to see when the power might return. So the staff get high ratings handling all the disappointing customers.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

The staff was very happy here and I enjoyed that. Otherwise like a normal starbucks with their typical menu.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

This has a great location with good outside seating and plenty inside too. The iced coconut milk macchiato I had was delicious as was the turkey pesto panini.
Only negative was a woman feeding her small dog at the table, and I mean ON the table but this is California and no one else seemed bothered.

Reviewed 13 February 2016

It's Starbucks..... so no suprises and no originality.. This one has an outdoor patio that fronts Coast Village Road in Montecito area.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

My wife and I visited this outlet on the morning of Tuesday 26th January. We ordered coffee and oatmeal with Blueberries and also bagels with butter. We sat outside and it was charming. Free Wifi as well.
The oatmeal and the bagels were great as was the coffee. Also a good location for us when we were going to the beach