“Food is ok”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

The food here is alright, there is something for everyone, even meat eaters. We parked at the valet parking behind El Paseo.(wish we had eaten at El Paseo really).
The waiter was way overworked. He didn't seem to be getting enough backup from the rest of the staff.
So, just ok food. Good service considering the overworked and distracted waiter who tries very hard.
Not romantic if going with your sweetie.

Reviewed 15 May 2015 via mobile

Went to the Sojourner today with my family and I was happy to see that it still rocks! I had the tempeh taco salad and it was so fantastic! Wifey had a portobello burger that was also on point! Our kids split the quesadilla kids plate with fresh fruit.
Iced tea was great too. This place is a gem. Consistent, good, healthy food with good service.

Reviewed 24 April 2015

My veggie husband had the reuban and was thrilled. I had a salad and was less than impressed. But it wasn't a bad place. And if you are vegetarian, you'll be happy to fine this granola-ish veggie restaurant right in the middle of town.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

I sat at the bar to eat and the waitress was great. A little bit of conversation which is perfect. Ravioli was excellent. Had a sample of the Cherry Lemonade slush drink and I would go back for that. Overall great dinner.

Reviewed 13 April 2015

Both of us are gluten-free diners and were thrilled with the menu that includes many GF options including dessert! The service was a bit slow at first (a waitress had not shown up for work, so part of the restaurant tables sat empty and the other waitresses were spread thin). But it picked up once we were seated and had ordered. We thoroughly enjoyed the chips, salsa, guacamole (delicious), black bean and rice dish, and GF corn muffin dish….didn't leave room for dessert. Not only was the meal satisfying, we didn't get glutened! I would definitely go back.