“Good but could be better”
Review of Sojourner Cafe - CLOSED

Sojourner Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

Went for lunch and dinner on the same day.

The choice and standard of food for lunch was simply brilliant especially the tempeh burger. We went back for dinner but left disappointed as the quality and flavours were not to the same standard.

So in summary, great for lunch, average for dinner.

Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

The food here is alright, there is something for everyone, even meat eaters. We parked at the valet parking behind El Paseo.(wish we had eaten at El Paseo really).
The waiter was way overworked. He didn't seem to be getting enough backup from the rest of the staff.
So, just ok food. Good service considering the overworked and distracted waiter who tries very hard.
Not romantic if going with your sweetie.

Reviewed 15 May 2015 via mobile

Went to the Sojourner today with my family and I was happy to see that it still rocks! I had the tempeh taco salad and it was so fantastic! Wifey had a portobello burger that was also on point! Our kids split the quesadilla kids plate with fresh fruit.
Iced tea was great too. This place is a gem. Consistent, good, healthy food with good service.

Reviewed 24 April 2015

My veggie husband had the reuban and was thrilled. I had a salad and was less than impressed. But it wasn't a bad place. And if you are vegetarian, you'll be happy to fine this granola-ish veggie restaurant right in the middle of town.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

I sat at the bar to eat and the waitress was great. A little bit of conversation which is perfect. Ravioli was excellent. Had a sample of the Cherry Lemonade slush drink and I would go back for that. Overall great dinner.