1,090 results
All reviewsacross the streetgreat locationstate streetbest westernswalking distancefree breakfastthe breakfast areahot breakfastparking feesmall balconycookiesroom was spaciousocean viewbagelsfresh fruitnice poolstayed longer
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Rooms were really nice--clean, well-decorated. The location was across the street from the harbor and beach and within walking distance of shops and restaurants. The staff was very helpful and nice. The only issue I had was the noise level.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018

This is such a great location for a stay in Santa Barbara. I have stayed here in 2014 and 2017 - never with pets but remarked both times that pets were allowed. However, in 2017, management changed the policy to No pets allowed. Service animals (?) are ok but my cat would not qualify. I do love my cat.

Room Tip: Great views of the harbor from the balconies!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2018

We stayed in a newly renovated room, very clean. Breakfast was good. Close to harbor so we did some walking around. The only thing I think they should do is tell you there is a $5 parking fee. We did not know about that til we arrived. We booked on hotels.com and all it said was self parking. Friendly staff and made a great recommendation for dinner!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2018

The breakfast was great and most of all was clean and sanitary. The breakfast area was well managed with a nice variety and replenished clear to the time it closed. A great value for Santa Barbara. Next to the Beach.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BeachsideGM, Manager at Best Western Beachside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Beachside Inn. I'm sorry that your stay wasn't completely satisfying. I was happy that you enjoyed our breakfast, we strive to make every stay special.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Very happy with the location by the beach and harbor. We stayed in a newly renovated room and it was very nice. Fresh fruit at breakfast was appreciated. Owner/manager was very visible greeting guest and offering services.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family