“Great Birthday Breakfast”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 2 May 2017

We decided to check this restaurant out on my birthday for breakfast. We were able to easily finding a parking space and a table right away. The servers were all very friendly. They even brought out beignets for my birthday. I tried to vegan breakfast burrito and I couldn't even tell that it was vegan. It was so good! Avocados were nice and green, no brown spots. We would make a drive just to eat here again!

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

We had planned to have breakfast at another restaurant, but they had stopped serving by the time we got there. The waiter recommended the Cajun Kitchen. We are glad she did, as we had really good meals. We had Shrimp & Andouille Sausage with Grits & Huevos Rancheros. Both dishes were very tasty & the portions were enormous. No need to eat until dinner. The coffee was good & the service was prompt, friendly & attentive. All-in-all, a great find.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Every year I go to eat Cajun kitchen.
This year I am very disappointed.
Paying $9.95 /lb, size of craw fish were too small.
crawfish flavor are good but size are too small, i have ordered kitchen special.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

The food and service are great here. They have unique dishes with large portions. It's not cheap eats, but it's worth it given the quality and quantity of the dishes. Be sure to come hungry. They also make very good specialty coffees (ie. mocha, cappuccino, etc...)

Reviewed 3 January 2017

My first time at this location - have been to the Goketa location numerously. The food is always yummy and always a line of people waiting to get in. We ordered the beignets which is a must. I had the corned beef and hash served with 2 eggs. It was the best corned beef and hash ever. My cousin had the fried chicken and waffles. The fried chicken was cooked just right. Crispy and not oily. The waffles were scrumptious. Always a favorite breakfast spot and a go to every time I am in town. Glad I found this location as it is conveniently located next to everything downtown.