Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$99
View deal
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2021

I had the same problem. I booked for my mom for 5 days she needs to quaratine for a week and rest until she gets her covid results and thought it was a hotel too. I just realized 5 mins after i booked her that its a house so I cancelled it and because I dont want anybody to get infected incase she got it since she got exposed.I emailed the owner right away. I just said trip was cancelled. No relply at all for.a week. They did not refunded my money even if its only 5 mins that i booked.I wasted almost 400$ and life is so hard nowadays they dont even have consideration.
Make sure if you book a hotel its really a hotel at least policy is better. Think twice before booking here.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SVal416
Reviewed 15 January 2021

I had reserved a room here thinking it was a hotel. It's not. It's a private home like an airbnb. I realized this and cancelled within minutes of reserving it. They would not return my money because of their 30 day policy.

Their name and the fact that it is listed as a hotel is very misleading. Not sure why tripadvisor.com and booking.com list it as a hotel.

Date of stay: January 2021