Lowest prices for your stay
US$149
View deal
Free cancellation until 30/10/21
Hotels.com
HIExpress.comUS$172
Priceline
eDreamsUS$149
All reviews cinnamon rolls magic mountain parking lot long drive room was large road trip hie pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

We stayed the weekend of Fourth of July to visit the amusement park around this hotel. The front desk were very friendly and professional. Rooms are beautifully renovated and upgraded . Due to covid protocol they offer free breakfast with a to go bag . I highly recommend this hotel to all my families and friends. We will definitely come back at this hotel again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Selina Valladolid, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Valencia - Santa Clarita, An IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2021

We now have our hot breakfast!! Thank you so much for staying at our brand new Holiday Inn Express & Suites Valencia - Santa Clarita.

Reviewed 10 August 2021

I stayed for about 2 nights to visit Six Flags Magic Mountain and I had a wonderful time at the hotel. As I walked in, I was greeted with bright personalities who were willing to accommodate my last minute changes to the reservation. The rooms were very clean, especially the bed and bathroom. They smell pretty fresh. I appreciated the morning breakfast in the bag, really helpful due to me being on the move and is understandable because of COVID-19. The hotel rooms were also reasonably price. It was a great experience overall, especially thanks to Marge!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Selina Valladolid, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Valencia - Santa Clarita, An IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Marge is amazing! Thank you for your great comments about our clean rooms and accommodating staff.

Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

The rooms were clean, very comfortable enjoyed my stay, took advantage of six flags since its very near, staff was kind and friendly, definitely would recommend to friends and family, perfect hotel for any vacation

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for recommending us to your friends and family!! We hope to see you soon on your next adventure to Six Flags Magic Mountain.

Reviewed 23 June 2021

This hotel is so loud that it is hard to sleep at night. You can hear the traffic from Interstate 5 nonstop 24/7 even with rooms that are super far away from the freeway. It seems that the walls are non-existent as the freeway noise is the same inside the hotel room as the parking lot. The old location was much better the new location is now next to the freeway. There was also no breakfast as the Grab and Go Breakfast only came with a Granola Bar, Yogurt, and a pre-packaged cheap pastry. The only drink there was for breakfast was Coffee. The sofa bed mattress was also very springy for a new home. I will not be coming back again.

Room tip: Choose room farthest from Interstate 5
Date of stay: June 2021
Selina Valladolid, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Valencia - Santa Clarita, An IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2021

Thank you for staying at our brand new hotel! And also thank you for understanding the COVID restrictions that we are facing during these times. I'm so sorry to hear about your night sleep but we do have rooms away from the freeway, please let us know ahead of time and we can accommodate your reservation.

Reviewed 22 June 2021

you will like this property! I am exaggerating but I felt this hotel designer didn't understand the function of a hotel - to soothe, calm , and relax you from the moment you enter until you leave. After driving all day, I felt anything but. Bright blue-white lights everywhere. Staff was nice but disorganized - couldn't even replace a lost door card. I will not stay at this property again.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank valtraveler10

Thank you for your amazing words about our brand new hotel, indeed you will love us! Our staff is amazing and I'm really sorry that we couldn't replace your key in a timely manner.