Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$118
FindHotelUS$144
TravelocityUS$118
Lol.travelUS$168
All reviews six flags magic mountain parking lot biscuits and gravy bagels front desk staff amusement park freeway gm chain
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2021 via mobile

I have stayed at 3 hotels in this area on my family trips to magic mountain and this hotel by far was the best. I would definitely recommend to stay at this hotel the entire process was smooth and even the breakfast was amazing. They have Biscuits and gravy come on now lol

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Selina Valladolid, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Valencia - Santa Clarita, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2021

Our hot breakfast is delicious!! I'm so glad that we have exceeded your expectations and we hope to see you on your next trip to Valencia - Santa Clarita.

Reviewed 19 October 2021 via mobile

Definitely a 5 out of 5 Stars. One of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. The room was amazing and very clean. The front desk Staff was super sweet and very welcoming. I will be staying here every time I'm in town!! Thank you for being so nice and professional. The only thing I would recommend is the breakfast to be a little more fresh. The eggs and sausage were really hard. But that's an easy fix. All in all it was GREAT!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Selina Valladolid, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Valencia - Santa Clarita, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2021

Your comments are amazing! Thank you for the 5 out of 5 Stars, it really means a lot to us. Your comments about our staff and clean room are great. I'm really sorry that we missed the opportunity to impress you with our hot breakfast but we will get that fix. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 1 September 2021

Amazing stay, hotel awesome. staff fantastic. Great breakfast, everything organized at check in and check out. Top class, couldn't have asked for a better stay. Jo Anne the GM is the best. we will for sure be staying here again next time we are in the area

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Selina Valladolid, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Valencia - Santa Clarita, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2021

OMG thank YOU so much for your great comments about our staff!! We are so happy that your soccer team had an amazing stay at our brand new Holiday Inn Express & Suites Valencia - Santa Clarita.

Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

We stayed the weekend of Fourth of July to visit the amusement park around this hotel. The front desk were very friendly and professional. Rooms are beautifully renovated and upgraded . Due to covid protocol they offer free breakfast with a to go bag . I highly recommend this hotel to all my families and friends. We will definitely come back at this hotel again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Selina Valladolid, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Valencia - Santa Clarita, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2021

We now have our hot breakfast!! Thank you so much for staying at our brand new Holiday Inn Express & Suites Valencia - Santa Clarita.

Reviewed 10 August 2021

I stayed for about 2 nights to visit Six Flags Magic Mountain and I had a wonderful time at the hotel. As I walked in, I was greeted with bright personalities who were willing to accommodate my last minute changes to the reservation. The rooms were very clean, especially the bed and bathroom. They smell pretty fresh. I appreciated the morning breakfast in the bag, really helpful due to me being on the move and is understandable because of COVID-19. The hotel rooms were also reasonably price. It was a great experience overall, especially thanks to Marge!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Selina Valladolid, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Valencia - Santa Clarita, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Marge is amazing! Thank you for your great comments about our clean rooms and accommodating staff.