“Good food ”

Ranked #114 of 389 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Happy Hour: 3-6pm Monday-Thursday Lunch Special Hours: 11:30am-2:30pm Monday- Friday Centrally located on the Downtown Pacific Ave Garden Mall, we are the only Thai cuisine and Boba tea restaurant and cafe around. We offer Lunch Specials, Happy Hour, and Dinner entrees in our modern dining room. Our walls are decorated with art made by local artists in Santa Cruz. We make up for our small location with great customer service and food.
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

I see some bad ratings here but I gotta say I always came back happy from this restaurant. Really liked their food

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

This is our second time visiting this restaurant, and I'm not sure why we came back for a second round. On a positive note, the service was okay, and just okay. But food wise, this is not worth the money. First, we ordered a glass of chardonnay wine, and were informed they were out of chardonnay.....this is wine country, isn't it. And then the food.....totally blah! I had the Chicken Satay which tasted like old shoe leather, and my husband's was a little more tasty. He had one of the curry dishes. The hot and sour soup was like dish water with a veggie or two, and the salad was sad. Will not return.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I am a big fan of red curry so I thought I'd try this place for lunch. Lunch entrees come with coconut soup and a little salad. The soup was not hot enough; other than that the taste was good. The little salad was hmmm, not good. Really pale and bland iceberg lettuce with a few shredded carrots and this goopy unappetizing looking dressing on top. The red curry was also very bland for my taste although the vegetables in it were fresh. The service was super friendly though.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We had boba tea, yellow curry and pad thai shrimp , chicken and tofu. The flavor for the curry was delish but there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING much in it. There were carrot slices, 4 shrimp and a lot of curry sauce. I felt cheated. The pad thai tasted well as well but had the same issues. They need to do better.

The jasmine rice was tasty as well.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We ate here early one evening and would return again. Food is freshly cooked and good value. Service is fast and friendly. Vegetarian options are good. Looks like they have a strong take-out business. The only criticism was the food wasn't "Thai hot" - the green veggie curry and green papaya salad weren't sufficiently heaty - better luck next time.