“Fresh, Spicy Thai”

Real Thai Kitchen
Ranked #173 of 395 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 14 December 2016

My daughter took me here for dinner. We were greeted warmly even without reservations. It was a busy night. We ordered the Tom Kha at her recommendation and tried some of the other spicy items. The food was fresh. The Tom Kha delicious and served in a bowl with flame. The veggies were al dente and quite good. Won't go with as much heat next time. Water was not refilled as quick as we needed!

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Great food and price point! LOVE the chicken ginger soup! My daughter and I eat there at least once a week since we found the place a few months ago. Very friendly staff

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Every so years, I've given this place another chance, and each time I've written it off. The problem is the food -- it's bland!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Their lunch buffet is the best I have been to. There are three types of curries, meat and vege options, brown rice, salad, soup, noodle dishes and fruit. They are really nice and replenish the dishes often. Enjoy!

Reviewed 20 April 2016

I find the lunch buffet food perfect every time I come here. However, my wife, who is pre-diabetic, claims that she always feels terribly sluggish from too much sugar, and has a crash an hour later.

Again, that's not my experience - I think that the curries are especially delicious.