I had the misfortune to stay here due to a last minute trip on Memorial Day weekend. There was NO PLACE to stay on a holiday weekend and this was the only place available.
Where do I begin? I had to have a maintenance man open the door for me which he did by swiftly kicking the bottom of the door. The room smelled like cigarettes and roses so bad I about gagged.
There were burn holes in my bedspread and sheets, the carpeting was a few inches short of reaching the walls and ragged on the edges, there was no hot water in the sink, the walls were paper thin, I heard EVERYTHING my neighbors did all night, and I paid 80 dollars a night.
I'd sleep in my rental car behind McDonalds before I stayed here again.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking