“Average”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Office Restaurant & Saloon
Reviewed 7 January 2015

The food is delicious and the prices are reasonable. The staff some are friendly, some not so much. All in all if you want a quick and tasty meal without frills this is the place to go.

Reviewed 13 August 2011

I was on a business trip with my husband. His customers suggested this restaurant.
I ordered the Tuna Salad Sandwich. It was the best tuna salad I have ever had, and I am a big fan of tuna salad. I have been craving it ever since. The other's ordered the French Dip sandwiches and they too said they were delicious. Our service was also great. And the prices were very affordable for the amount of food that came with the order. Their were 4 of us dining that day, and not one of us had anything left on our plates. I had coleslaw as my side and it was also excellent. Another reason to try the off the beaten path places while traveling, and not the large chain restaurants.

Reviewed 11 October 2010

We live in Santa Maria and visit this restaurant on a regular basis due to the good steaks and burgers. Over the past year, we have noticed a significant decline in service and food quality. Our last visit was on 10/2/2010 and we ordered steaks with the fixings' and salads. The salads never showed up and the steaks were way overcooked. Our waitress ignored us and when we complained to another waitress, she apologized and offered a “free” desert. We finished our food and had to wait 30 minutes for a check. Our waitress had no knowledge of the offer of a free desert. If you visit this place, you may do better in the bar since most of the patronage appears to now be beer drinkers.