1,032 results
All reviews small airport local airport airport runway fun to watch nice hotel breakfast buffet corner suite rooms are clean business trip would stay here again pismo beach central coast great room nice stay road trip plane atrium
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Spacious rooms, lovely lounge & restaurant area. Heated pool, quiet location even though near small airport. Small breakfast eaters can enjoy complimentary continental offerings or full meal at additional cost.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
JeanLuc G, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Santa Maria, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson Hotel Santa Maria we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 4 November 2018

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
JeanLuc G, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Santa Maria, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Reviewed 1 November 2018

The are very friendly, and the bed was pretty comfortable. Overall the hotel is in just ok condition. The carpets and furniture are worn and stained. Our stay was unfortunately the same weekend as a large fraternal organization convention, we were asked multiple times to become member and it hotel and elevators were crowded.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
JeanLuc G, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Santa Maria, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson Hotel Santa Maria we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed the issue regarding our furniture, and elevator space with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Hey @radissonhotelsantamaria. I stayed with you a month ago while traveling through CA. I stayed in quite a few hotels and all of them paid me back for my accidentals on my debit card. I was at your hotel on the 30th of September. It’s been a month now, could you please make everything necessary so that I get my accidentals refund please ? Thank you !

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
JeanLuc G, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Santa Maria, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear ThomasJ1571,

We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations. I have also addressed the issue in regards to the incidental fee with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

We attended a multiple day conference at the Raddison and while the accommodations were adequate the meals were a disaster. The food was not well prepared and the wait staff was ill prepared. It seemed as if the had never served a large group before. I do appreciate the Raddisons pet policy.

Trip type: Travelled on business
JeanLuc G, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Santa Maria, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson Hotel Santa Maria we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed the issue in regards to the meals and banquet staff with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.