“Terrific Food; ultra popular”
Review of Urth Caffe

Urth Caffe
Ranked #5 of 699 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We just love the feel of Main Street in Santa Monica - which seems both refined and a bit hippy at the same time. If you have been shopping on Main Street then the URTH Caffe offers a great opportunity to unwind and re-charge. It does get busy at lunchtime and you would be very lucky to get an outside table. Service wasn't quick but the food was well worth the wait. New York cheesecake is fantastic!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Great location, great food. Nice terrace. Staff is friendly and helpful. Only negative point is the lack of parking space nearby.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

They have nice terrace you can have nice coffe and even better oreo cheesecake.Only I didn't like that we had to order straight away before we get our seats.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Despite the fact I had to wait for 45 mins for my meal to come out, the food and drink were nice. I would recommend it.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We located this place after checking Trip Advisor whilst walking on the Santa Monica beach front...

Friendly welcome from staff, busy place with a good vibe... we ordered and found ourselves a table, our food was brought to our table soon enough... it was just excellent! I had the oatmeal with roasted banana and honey, nuts, etc, my Wife had a yogurt with fruit etc, plus fresh squeezed OJ, all fresh and very tasty. Highly recommended.