“The best deli in town! ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dave's Neighborhood Market
Ranked #237 of 543 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Dave is the MAN!! I've been coming here with my family for about 15+ years. I love this place so much! The sandwiches here are absolutely the best EVER!!! They are also very decently priced for as big as they come. The bread they have is fresh daily which is also amazing! They also have great macaroni and potato salads. Please try out Dave's Market if you're looking for a great deli sandwich :)

Reviewed 2 March 2016

Everyone traveling can depend on Dave's. Spaghetti with sausage and meat sauce: so garlicky I could slap my grandma, with my breath. I had to pause. So good! Chicken was a little bland but had the right size for my family. It is the juiciest rotisserie chicken ever. Comfortable location, easy to pick up selections. Pristine cooking and prep areas. Well stocked wine from the area.