“Family Dinner at Tex Wasabi's”
Review of Tex Wasabi's

Tex Wasabi's
Reserve with OpenTable
Tex Wasabi's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #84 of 572 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2017

We had a great family dinner at Tex Wasabi's while visiting in Santa Rosa. The BBQ sandwiches with brisket meat were delicious, as were the side servings of coleslaw salad and potato salad. The sushi platters were very tasty and filling. Service was great and the atmosphere inside the restaurant was very nice. I would recommend this restaurant while you are in Santa Rosa.

1  Thank Gary T

Reviewed 3 February 2017

I've been for lunch a few times since I live nearby. The food options are a little odd. The barbecue is just average as is the sushi. It also smells a little musty in here. The miso soup is wildly variable, from very good to awful. It is entertaining to sit at the bar and watch music videos and sports at the same time, but with so much other great food nearby, I think I'd have to just give it a miss.

1  Thank rachaele30
Reviewed 17 January 2017

We stopped here on a Sunday for lunch and it wasn't packed. Our waiter was great and friendly. We ordered the California Crunchy, the Big Dipper and Real Deal Turkey Sandwich with garlic fries. My son devoured the CA Crunchy. The sandwiches were quite tasty and I had to bring half of the turkey sandwich home as it was very filling. The garlic fries were ok.

We enjoyed the experience and would recommend this location for a visit. It is quite different from a menu perspective but there seems to be a little of everything for everyone.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Stopped is for a post-massage drink or two. Ample 5 ounce pours of the happy hour wines will run you $5 and the nine ounce pours set you back $7. Lots of food available, and while we had none the menu looked promising. If you're touring and want a libation break, you'll do well here.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

I enjoy watching DDD so when we went to Santa Rosa on a business trip we had to try Tex Wasabi. We are not much a meat people so we got a couple of sushi rolls. I have to say I have had better. The only thing that was really good were to 2 tuna appetizer tacos. They were so good that we ordered more. Our waitress was great. Maybe next time we go up we should try something else.