“Deliciously Healthy and Inexpensive”
Review of East West Cafe

East West Cafe
Ranked #44 of 543 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 July 2017

The cafe is conveniently located next to the Summerfield Theater, so we try to combine a great meal with a movie whenever we can. I'm not a vegetarian, but if I were, I would eat here multiple times a week (extensive vegetarian options), even through I live a half hour away. There is outside seating, but we usually opt for the inside tables, since the outside tables are right next to busy Summerfield Road. The service is always prompt, even though it feels like everything is made to order. I've always had soups, salads, and/or sandwiches, which are dependably delicious and the orders are always plentiful, usually resulting in a take-home box for yet another meal at home. The BLT is one of my favorites, made with a very tasty turkey bacon, and all sandwiches are accompanied by a salad, fries, or the soup of the day, which is always my choice.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

A great place to eat. Especially good is their lamb kebobs with hummus and tabouli, a nutritious and normally delicious meal, balancing veggies, proteins and a small abount of carbs for the health concious. I would almost always give them four stars except that sometimes the lamb is tough and grisly. Most of lthe time, the meals are fabulous.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Though not a vegetarian only restaurant, I love to take vegatarian and vegan friends to the East West Cafe.
I get a delicious saucy Chicken Shwerma, they get a good selection of vegetarian food. Its a rare win-win when catering to many dietary specifications.
Everything is fresh and delicious!

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Our experience here was very good overall. The Falafel burrito was awesome—lots of great flavor. The grilled cheese was good as well. But one of us had a quesadilla-like dish that included quite a bit of spinach. The overall flavor was very good but some of the spinach was cool at best. This dish needs more time to heat up. Service was very good and attentive.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

I went here with a friend, we had a great time chatting and eating. Food had loads of flavour and the portions were extremely generous. I took 1/2 home to have later.
Try the sweet potato fries...delicious!
the atmosphere is casual and relaxed, we sat by the fire while the staff attended to our meals in a timely and friendly fashion.