“Now Called "Kafal"...”

Ganesha Restaurant
Price range: US$9 - US$40
Cuisines: Nepalese
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between B St. and Mendocino Ave.
Description: We are serving authentic Indian cuisine. The Team for this restaurant has been changed since March 2016. People has been enjoying our food very much since then.
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

I almost didnt go in because the name had changed and i didnt know it. Staff was great and gave us many complimentary food items. We enjoyed it here! Clean and authentic place.

Reviewed 26 September 2015

Wonderful northern Indian cuisine - family run - pleasant & accommodating staff - very inviting experience

Reviewed 16 April 2015

This is a small family run restaurant on a quiet side street walking distance from the more busy places on 4th St, downtown. I find Ganesha consistently the most flavorful and exciting Indian food in the area. The ambiance is pleasant with a choice of either platform seating (with pillows) for a romantic dinner, or regular tables. They even have an outdoor patio. Though there are two TVs, they show traditional Indian and Napali music, not Bally World. The service is consistently good, friendly, and attentive.
The food is excellent with just the right amount of spice and flavor. The Apricot Curry is amazing, as is the Lamb Boti. I almost always order a soup, my favorite is the Aloo Tama Ko Jhol Soup, a Napali traditional dish. They have a good beer selection with a couple local brews as well as Mustang and Kingfisher in bottle. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

Last month I went over there with family. We ate the Chicken MO MOs that was so delicious. I am really impressed to see their services. The Ganesha restaurant is the one of the best Nepali restaurant of Sonoma County

Reviewed 14 March 2015 via mobile

I am conflicted in writing this review because I love this hidden gem but they are amazing so they deserve the support! Ganesha is a great restaurant. The Food is always delicious (and better than anything else in town) and the service is always great too! The only downside is that as of now they don't have a lunch menu.

We always get the Chicken Tikka Masala and garlic and cheese naan and it had ever disappointed! If you come once you might end up coming weekly like we do!

1  Thank KS41013