“Great food good beer selection”

Bellys Left Coast and Tap Room
Ranked #32 of 543 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 June 2017

The service was excellent, food was on time & hot. Price was fair, sat along the street on a beautiful day.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Great selection of Beers on the tap including some local beers. This was backed by good food. We had the pork belly and the Pizza which are the favorites at this place and it did not disappoint us. The service was excellent though which was a good backing to the food and the beer. Don't miss it while in Santa Rosa.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Met a friend at Belly's2 this afternoon and have to say it was a nice experience. Beer selection was extensive and it was taco Tuesday, so I had a couple of the pork soft tacos...tasty if a little small.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Despite a vast menu, when we looked around it seemed everyone was enjoying a taco of some type. My husband and daughter chose the choriso tacos (3 small open face tacos) while I selected the pork and pineapple (two tacos). No one was disappointed with their choice. The soup of the day was jalapeno and the waitress kindly brought us a sample. We elected to enjoy a bowl of the soup as well. It was very much like a thin potato soup with a little kick at the finish. Well worth the try. Don't forget to try the beer as well. I enjoyed a stout with excellent chocolate notes.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

This place is really cool. Few my friend recommend it to me so I tried it. Man I'm sure glad I did. The beer selection is amazing. The happy hour is amazing. Me and my wife had dinner. The pulled pork was amazing wife loved her wedge salad. The wing are so good little spicy. It's got a great atmosphere. The staff is so friendly. I highly recommend this place. Chef does amazing stuff with the food.