Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country
Vintners Inn(Santa Rosa)
US$265
US$172
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$141
Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$173
BestWestern.com
US$214
US$209
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Courtyard Santa Rosa(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$199
Courtyard
The Astro(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$178
Sandman(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$179
Safari West(Santa Rosa)
US$375
  • Breakfast included
1,162 results
All reviewsfire pitvineyard creekwine countrynice hotelrailroad squarefront desk staffhotel restaurantbit datedbed was very comfortablesan franciscoshort driverussian rivermarcobrasserielobbycourtyardryan
Reviewed 27 January 2018

I had a good overall exprerience at The Hyatt Sonoma. Room was very clean and comfortable. I ordered room service, food was ok but not great.
When I checked In they NEVER mentionned to me that the breakfast was until 9h30 AM.( Wich is not convenient at all).
When I checked out in the morning the lady at the front desk gave me my free breakfast card. ( Did not mentionned to me that it was closing in 5 minutes!!) By the time I got to the breakfast room, they were closing and the men who was undoing the buffet told me that they were not allowed to make take outs anymore...
So I went back to the front desk to explain the situation and the lady offered me to bring back the buffet.. I told her that I had to leave ad I ask her to remove the breakfast fees of my bill.She refused and said she could not do it. I left the hotel not very happy with an empty stomach. I think they should have offered me a compensation. Other than that the hotel is recently renovated and very clean but think they should have a better offer for breakfast and more convenient hours.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Jennifer R, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

We appreciate the feedback, Kristine.

While we're happy you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms, we're disappointed that your stay with us was less than ideal. We regret that our service regarding our breakfast times wasn't up to par and caused such inconveniences. We'll address your concerns with our team moving forward.

We hope to host you again soon for a more positive experience.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Totally adorable and well priced... super clean and comfortable with spacious rooms... just don't eat there. Believe the hotel reception when they recommend going somewhere super close by to eat. Breakfast buffet if you can call it that is ab over priced cold disaster.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Jennifer R, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing! We're happy you had a pleasant experience with us! It's lovely you enjoyed our clean and comfortable accommodations so much. However, we regret that our breakfast didn't meet your expectations. We endeavor to offer a top-notch experience for our guests so we'll be sure to discuss your concerns moving forward.

We look forward to hosting you again soon for an even better experience. Have a lovely day.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel has great staff but wait till renovation complete as breakfast is served in conference room and limited parking available on asphalt. One thing unrelated to renovation/expansion is that I had 2 adults and 2 kids in my room, yet only three full size towels in room. That always drives me crazy. Rooms were clean however.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank kaeagan
Jennifer R, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Guest, we appreciate the feedback.

It's unfortunate that you had such challenges during your time with us. We regret your inconvenience as we are making some renovations to further improve on our hotel. We do hope you come back to stay with us again to take advantage of our improvements.

Thank you again for your feedback and for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Even during construction this place is very nice. Pricey but amazing. My room is huge thanks to the free upgrade. I mean unnecessarily huge. Big tv. Couch. Big comfy bed. Bathroom is bigger than most rooms I usually stay in. Walking distance to tons of restaurants and bars and one of the coolest places I’ve ever been to, Shuffles Magical Ice Cream shoppe. Hotel has a bar and restaurant as well.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank TravelingDad84
Jennifer R, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review! It's outstanding you enjoyed your time with us so much! We strive for excellence so we're delighted you received and appreciated an upgrade during your stay in our hotel. It's important to us that our guests feel welcome and valued.

We look forward to hosting you again soon for another amazing experience! Have a fantastic day!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Even though they are remodeling you barely notice. They still manage to accommodate your needs. The staff is personable and the rooms are perfect. Can't wait to see the finished product after the remodel.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank Bcphs
Jennifer R, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Thanks for the fantastic review, Bcphs!

It's excellent you had such an amazing stay with us and enjoyed our comfortable accommodations! We're delighted our team made you feel so welcome and valued during your time in our hotel. We endeavor to go above and beyond to ensure our guests have a memorable experience. That's what we like to see!

We can't wait until your next visit so we can share another stellar experience with you soon! Have a beautiful day!