Welcoming and friendly staff. Busy restaurant but the food was freshly prepared and tasty. I can recommend the Brussels Sprouts starter, this would turn the head of any Brussels hater.
Our room, 334, was modern, well equipped and very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Landmark located between Sonoma Valley Wineries and downtown Santa Rosa, walking distance to upscale Shopping Montgomery Village, 5 restaurants, 24 hr CVS Pharmacy and Safeway/Starbucks. Full service affordable Destination Resort with 8 treatment rooms Spa featuring a Couples Massage, facials, manicure, pedicure, Vichy Body Scrub,2 Olympic size Outdoor heated Pools, 5 Tennis Courts with Pro, 8,000 Sq ft Montecito Heghts Health Club with child care, personal trainers, Indoor Cycle and Warm Yoga Studios,Free Parking, 170 rooms including 13 Pool view Suites,newly remodeled Executive Kings,Pet friendly rooms upon request,Family rooms-3-4 beds; all non Smoking rooms with mini refrigerators, King or dbl-dbl size beds, complimentary Wine and Cheese tasting every Friday 5-7pm, Poolside Dining, Lounge with nightly entertainment- dancing on weekends, Salsa Sundays,3-6pm Happy Hour,2 Bars,Healthy menu choices, Sunday Champagne Brunch, 15 function rooms 15,000 sq ft of function space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Conference Resort And Spa
- Flamingo Resort Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Hotel Santa Rosa