Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$189
Courtyard Santa Rosa(Santa Rosa)
Courtyard
Vintners Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$265
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

US$249
BestWestern.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$224
US$179
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Astro(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$175
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$218
Sandman(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$144
Sandman Hotel
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$150
BestWestern.com
Official Site
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Horrid man at the desk!

He wanted me to leave because of a mix up in the reservation after I had been there three days! When I tried to talk to him he hung up on me. Lied to me 3 times. 1st my dog was barking; second, I was wrong about the reservation; and third, there were no available rooms left. I went to the front desk and asked for the manager, then suddenly I had my room.

Thats no way to treat a 66 year old woman with her husband in the hospital.

Room Tip: Check the toilet seat make sure its not broken!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We were stuck in traffic and needed a place to stay and get off the freeway. We did not realize how many construction workers were staying there. They were noisy, rude and good luck with the ice machine and continental breakfast. What we could see, the breakfast was not much, but the juice was water coming out of the machine, when we tried to get to the counter we had a worker step in front of us. I made the mistake of taking off my shoes, the carpet was filthy. There was no shampoo, my husband found a maid and got some. Cannot recommend this property.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Paul R
Reviewed 3 July 2017

No Closets! The sink didn't drain. I called down to the hotel desk, and they said they'd send someone up. Nearly an hour later still no one. So I called again. They had no one to send because they had rooms with other issues. They said they could move us to another room. It was 8 p.m. We were on our second night, and were tired and had stuff everywhere. No, the drain was draining but very s l o w l y. We could deal with it. But not staying here again. I asked about the closets, and was told they had remodeled and taken the closets out. Really????????? Very small drawer space for storing clothes. I have to say that, on a positive note, there was a fridge and microwave, and for the most part was clean. The bed was comfortable but I would have liked more pillows. Not really my choice of a Choice Hotel. The elevator sucks also.

Room Tip: Elevator poor.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Connie92453
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

OK went to hotel. Was a abel Beds to a remodeld room was pleasantly surprised. Huge room clean room. Beds were comfortable and had white clean bedspreads. Spacious bathroom with nice improvements. I felt safe and secure despite it being busy. Much better than last time. Breakfast could and needs a makeover and more variety. Room could be a bit cheerful

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

We got stuck in Santa Rosa, with a truck, pulling a trailer. We called to see if we got a room, they would have parking that would accomodate us. They did.

We get there, check in. My husband went to park, I go up to the room. It's dirty. Bed unmade, towels on floor. It happens. Oops. I go back down, he gives us a new room. Key doesn't work. Go back down. Now we are set.

Room is small. But clean. Microwave, fridge, coffee pot, hair dryer, t.v. Everything we need. Bed is a little hard for my taste. But we had a view of our truck, which we were happy about.

The guy who checked us in was really nice. The next guy was kinda clueless. We asked if there was a restaurant within walking distance. He said he didn't know. (There is one in front of them, but it was closed Sundays) He says there is a Chevron right across the street. (It's actually across the street, and 2 blocks down.)

Later in the evening, the toilet overflowed. Hubby goes to ask for towels, or something. (Our bathroom floor is flooded) The front desk guys says he can't give us anything. Seriously??? Finally found a maintenance guy who gave us a plunger and towels.

It's a bit loud in the hallways. You can hear tv's, people talking, babies crying, etc. Thin walls. Not a terrible place. Not amazing.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple