“Love this gem”

Ranked #11 of 97 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

This is our family favorite. Good food, fair price, quiet atmosphere. We love it. Family owned and operated. Excellent margaritas. Never had anything we didn't like there.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We hadn't been here in years and thought we'd give it a try. Food was not as flavorful as I remember and service was painfully slow but with a good attitude.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

We ate here for the first time as someone recommended it, glad they did. It's a small place, not fancy, but colorfully decorated. The tables have butcher paper tablecloths, not a big fan. The paper is noisy and slides around.

The food is terrific! I had a combo with Chile Relleno, Crab Enchilada with black beans. The enchilada had a creamy green sauce on it that was truly delicious. The Relleno was good, not greasy, flavorful. The black beans were well seasoned. And the food was hot! So many Mexican places bring your food, say the plate is hot, but the food isn't. I hate that.

My husband had a fish dish, can't remember what, but he loved it. I also had a Skinny Margarita which probably is why I can't remember.

Our server was friendly, talkative and efficient. All in all, a good experience. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

The Mexican food here is amazing. They have big portions and the service is good. The owner of the resturant is amazing. This is one of my favorite mexican resturants in the area.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

We always stay at Pacific Inn across the street fromYucatan. This is a great little mex mix cantina. I wouldn't say food was five star, but very good and owner has great personality. The Tequila flight gives you a chance to try different tequilas of your choice.
Fun little place worth checkin out.